TERMS & CONDITIONS: ‘The Exclusive Art Attack Edition DEADPOOL DVDs + a Pocket POP keychain’ competition
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these
Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed
acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Employees of Geeks Down Under or their family members or anyone
else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the
competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Geeks Down Under
5. Closing date for entries will be 24 March 2019 at 7.00pm (AEST). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Winner will be announced on Facebook after the winner has been contacted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 16
years. Individuals must have a valid Facebook account in order to access
the promotional page.
8. To be in the running, entrants must fill out the form on the competition post and tell us in 25 words or less what your opening credit name would be if you were in the cast for Deadpool 3.
9. To be in the running, entrants must also agree to sign up to Geeks Down Under’s monthly e-newsletter.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be chosen at random.4
14. The winner will be notified via a phone call.
15. The winner has 72 hours after being contacted to contact Geeks Down Under. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Geeks Down Under and not to any other party.