He’s rude, a little too honest and a complete smart ass.
Wentworth Miller’s Leonard Snart aka Captain Cold has irritating qualities for days that viewers quickly fell in love with during season one of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.
Because behind every sarcastic remark and eye-roll, there was a little comedic relief from the dramatic storyline, a whole lot of love and a lot to learn.
And while we cross our fingers, hoping he returns for the forthcoming second season (although his IMDB says he won’t), here are some of the things he taught us in his own satirical and abrupt way.
1. Never leave a man behind
2. Except when you’ve grown apart
3. And even then, try not to burn bridges
4. In times of tension, learn to co-operate
5. And if you don’t understand something, don’t be afraid to ask for clarification
6. Even if you need to ask twice
7. Always know your bearings
8. You should always find time for the things you like (except maybe not if the thing you like is stealing)
9. And we’re glad to learn that ‘peachy’ is still in
10. He taught us to always return things that are lost
11. And always offer to help a friend out
12. While always being a little suspicious of those withholding information
13. But mostly we learned to not waste time by always being direct
14. And to always keep yourself and those around you grounded
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow season one is out on Blu-ray and DVD in Australia on Wednesday 31 August.
Images: All images belong to The CW & ScreenCapped.net