You may think you’re tough and live by the motto: ‘aint nothing can scare me’…
… but when Samara disjointedly climbs out of that TV screen, even the bravest of us looks for something to mask our eyes.
1. Avoid entering rooms alone – during and a couple of hours after the marathon
Having a living person with you at all times (not a weapon) is necessary for at least a couple of hours after the movie marathon.
2. Take a torch with you – just in case
Automatic lights are a thing now – there’s nothing scarier than lights randomly going out right after watching a horror movie.
3. Open closets with caution – if something falls from above you’re likely to sh#t yourself
4. Don’t take baths after sun down for a few weeks
5. If you hear a random sound, don’t follow it just turn in the other direction and walk away (quickly)
6. Always check the back of your car before you get in – this one should be a regular precaution
7. Keep phones charged at all times – but also keep them on silent cause random vibrating during a scary movie is just not necessary
What are your tips for surviving a scary and horror movie marathon?