Remember that time he fenced shirtless?
If you’d asked us two years ago how we felt about the move from Mystic Falls to New Orleans, we’d have said it was a little daunting.
But it didn’t take long for us to get settled in the new city and it’s all thanks to these two important factors.
First and foremost, while most vampire shows and movies focus on romantic obsessions, the characters in ‘The Originals’ (whether its the Mikaelsons, the wolves, the witches or the non-Originals) are driven by the love of family and friendship. We looooooovvve that.
The second is Charles Michael Davis.
Davis portrays the motivated and vengeful yet loyal and caring Marcel. It’s a tough role to play and he has mastered.
But aside from being incredibly talented, he is also gorgeous.
Like not just fine, not just sexy AF, but GORGEOUS.
In fact he is so GORGEOUS that there are times some of us here at GDU (*cough* me) wish we could sign up to be his blood bag.
We’d have even let him suck us completely dry during or after these 11 Marcel moments:
1. That time he fenced… shirtless
2. And stared out into the distance… shirtless
3. When he eyed Cami like this… shirtless
4. And was all cuddly on the balcony… shirtless
5. There was that time he looked Rebekah up and down… in a suit
6. And showed off his thrusting skills at karaoke
7. We’d have let him take more than a drop of blood that time he leaned in to prove a point
8. And that smile had us begging him to ‘bite in’
9. We’d have given ourselves over after this passionate kiss goodbye
10. And after that time he took charge
11. But nothing goes past this hand & mouth movement that had us practically tearing into our own arteries
What are some of your favourite Marcel moments?